Play first, work later!
I spent last night drawing:
and woke up bright and early to an easssssssssssy breakfast:
Insert running back and forth and back and forth to figure my life out along with a strength training workout:
- 3 sets of 20 rep rowing
- 3 sets of 20 rep chest press
- 3 sets of 20 rep fly
- 3 sets of 10 rep dips
- 3 sets of 15 rep shoulder press <—- made that name up
- 3 sets of 20 rep hip abductors and reverse hip abductors
- 3 sets of 10 rep leg curls
- 3 sets of 20 rep lower back extensions
- 3 sets of 20 rep “ab machine”
- 2 sets of 20 rep lunges with 8 lb dumbbells
- 4 sets of random arm workouts with dumbbells (curls, lifts, etc)
- 15 minutes of ab work (crunches, leg lifts, V-ups, medicine ball twists)
and then lunch! I swore I just ate a few minutes before that….not complaining 😉
If you all knew what these pictures looked like before I edited them, you wouldn’t think the food looks that great. The before photos look like something out of a 1950’s movie!
And the perks of working in a food establishment: your boss LOVES to feed you until you think you might explode. When it has to do with peanut butter, I don’t complain! When it’s yogurt, I tell myself that I don’t do this often and pray that my stomach doesn’t hate me later.
It was delicious, but my stomach is pissed.
Off to finish packing and figure the rest of my
life summer out!
Have a great afternoon!!
- What is a motto that you live by?
I like the saying “the proof is in the pudding”, but that might only be because it says pudding 😉
- Does your stomach agree with dairy?
Mine definitely does not!