Gooood evening, kiddies 🙂
Before embarking on our tuxedo journey, I had a quick and easy lunch that was super filling (for a while anyways):
with a side of:
The tuxedo shopping went well. The guy at the store was in the process of selling my brother a $185 tux. He didn’t bother to tell us that they had a prom package for $100. Good thing I was on the look out!
We also bought a ton of produce, so I’ll be set for the next
week couple of days:
The goods: apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries, mangoes, plums, cantaloupe. honey dew, spinach, mushrooms, cucumbers, edamame, sweet potatoes 🙂
So I immediately made myself a snack:
and then got started on dinner for my dad and I:
Before that though, I sent the girl a message and tried to work things out…no answer…..
I roasted them in the oven for a half hour at 350*. after coating them in a little olive oil, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper
- roasted tofu and brown rice. The rice was leftover from a few nights ago. For the tofu, I baked it three ways.
- The first was Blond Hair Don’t Care’s BBQ Tofu. It was delicious!! Thanks for the recipe! I don’t know how to tag…
- The second was Balsamic Peanut. I mixed 3 Tbs peanut flower, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, a splash of Pom Juice and a spoonful or peanut butter and microwaved it for a minute. Then I spread it on both sides of the tofu.
- The last was a mixture of mild salsa and apple sauce.
- Do you eat food off of the floor?
I do when it’s at my house. Otherwise I abide by the 5 second rule….