Gooooood morning and happy Friday!
Here’s another random, nonsense post 😉
1. Today is the first day of SUMMER!
Honestly, I thought it already was summer since I’ve been in summer mode for a few weeks now. Unfortunately, I have already seen a “back-to-school” Old Navy commercial. Leave it up to Old Navy to remind everyone that each day is getting closer to back to school! I actually saw the commercial a few days ago when it wasn’t even summer…what?
2. I love working at a pool.Last summer and during this past year, I kept telling myself that I needed to look for a “big girl” job for this summer, or an internship at the very least, and I did, but nothing panned out and I’m glad it worked out that way. Everything happens for a reason, folks! I’m really, really enjoying a laid-back summer. I have the rest of my life for a big-girl job 😉
3. I think my favorite food in the entire world is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
What a nice photo, right? Despite that awful photo, the sandwich was great! I could eat peanut butter and jelly for the rest of my life. Oh, there are requirements: chunky peanut butter, raspberry or strawberry jelly, on really REALLY mushy wheat bread. Peeeerfect.
4. Riding my bike to work yesterday was a lot of fun!
5. I love when my dog yawns…is that weird? He looks like he’s smiling. Toby actually does have a “smile”. His bottom teeth stick out and make it look like he’s smiling. I wrote about it in sixth grade!
Well, there’s your weekly dose of unimportant business.